Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: I'm a Republicrat

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default I'm a Republicrat

    I've come to realize that my views are primarily conservative when it comes to how my country, America, is ran. But, alot of my views are also very liberal and I find it difficult to side one way or the other. That's not such a bad thing, because I usually don't like picking sides and I'd rather shout obscenities from the sidelines, making all parties involved feel like complete idiots.

    I often envision my life as one of those Robert Downey Jr. movies. Not Ironman, but, y'know, one of those movies where he narrarates the entire thing in some nonchalant, "I really don't care" kind of voice (see 'Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang' or "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints"). This unrealistic way of thinking doesn't make me crazy, simply for the fact that I realize that, 1. I'm not Robert Downey Jr. and 2. It's an odd way to go about things.

    So, on to my Republicrat views.

    I hate when foreigners come to America expecting perfect equality. Sure. You can have the right to walk down the street and live normal, honest lives. But if you come here and don't "speaka dee english", don't expect us to have to put spanish subtitles on our pill bottles so that little Bonfia doesn't swallow 20 candy-coated Advil on accident. If you're gonna live here, learn to speak the language.
    And if you prefer being a muslim and wearing a burka, then cool, I have no problem with that. But don't try and change OUR way of living to suit yours. You want to wear a burka in the work place, then GO WORK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Or work from home. Or hell, Habib Sufar Jafar Shareek Tumbai probably doesn't agree with you working in the first place, so get married to some rich and guy and do nothing. It's all the same to me. But I'm not gonna treat you any different. Express yourself in a different manner if you expect to live here, and don't sue the company in some half-witted 'get-rich-quick-scheme.

    Gays need to get off of their high horses. Yeah, I said it. I understand you like to kiss boys, but stay the **** off of my television when you're doing it. Or at least go to a channel where it's okay. How about the E Network. Chelsea Handler is just gonna make you fun of you later anyway. And, y'know what? I'm gonna laugh when she does it. Not because I'm homophobic. But because I don't have a stick up my ass and I can laugh at another person's expense. I don't care if you like guys, but quit going down on each other on my park benches in my parks. If I can't get a handjob in public, you can't either.

    Abortion isn't always that bad. Maybe the girl was raped. Maybe the girl's like 16 and doesn't FEEL like doing a MTV reality show. Maybe the kid's gonna have severe mental and or physical handicaps that could keep it from living a normal life. The keyword there is SEVERE, though. Just because Andrew may or may not end up being autistic, doesn't mean he can't be happy, so don't whip out the ******l vaccuum prematurely.
    And I'm not talking about the girls that whore themselves out on a day-to-day basis. There should be some kind of "Are You a Whore" test that girls should have to take before getting an abortion. Not sure of that criteria yet, either. But if you can't keep your legs shut, and get pregnant twice a year and YOU'RE not a morman, you just have to learn the hard way, I guess.

    Remind me why it's bad to racially profile terrorists? I'm terrified of planes. I don't plan on EVER getting on one. If I can't get there by car or boat, I'm not gonna go. But if I did happen to get on one and I see a man of middle eastern descent, and he's wearing the whole getup... I'm gonna be wary of the guy. And that's putting it lightly. In my head, I'm gonna be wanting to jump the gun and put the guy in a headlock before he has a chance to reach down and tie his shoes. Because IN MY MIND, the mother****er was going for a BOMB. Does that make me a bad person? No. It makes me a person. And I refuse to feel like an ******* because I'm unsure about the guy that might take me hostage one day.

    This is gonna be ongoing. I like my republicrat views and I'm gonna continue you to post em. Feel free to comment or whatever. I understand not everybody agrees with me on these things and I probably stepped on some toes here... but I don't really care. . I'd enjoy the discussion though.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm rather cynical and a little nihilistic. I generally think both major parties are complete idiots and would rather line the pockets of corporate America rather than do anything meaningful for the people. Washington is a vile cespool of corruption. Like they said about Mos Eisley, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany."

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Not sure what Mos Eisley is, but I completely agree. The government is too busy trying to get rich off of kissing ass.

    You have all of these Americans that are too busy trying to make every stray immigrant that comes here feel all safe and secure, that they're ignoring the people who live here.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WordzMyth View Post
    Not sure what Mos Eisley is, but I completely agree. The government is too busy trying to get rich off of kissing ass.

    You have all of these Americans that are too busy trying to make every stray immigrant that comes here feel all safe and secure, that they're ignoring the people who live here.
    The immigration problem is just a result of having a piss poor immigration policy. We discriminate by only letting highly skilled people immigrate here. That's only a part of it too.

    I can link how NAFTA actually creates more illegal immigration, or immigration in general.

  5. #5

    Default

    Have u put any of thoughts on paper Wordz? ie in a song? Lyrics perhaps? lol im guessing u prolly have, but, if u haven't then im sure u'll wanna jump on it. Just an idea.
    FINGER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!!

    If there were no rewards to reap,
    No loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
    I certainly would've walked away by now.

  6. #6

    Default

    Awesome journal Wordz…your take on things pretty much mirrors my own and it’s damn refreshing. I also favor staying right in the middle as far as political views go. I choose not to sway predominantly to either side as both have representatives that are nothing short of pieces of ****.
    Never felt so complete as when we're alone on the sand at night


  7. #7

    Default

    That's all fairly Conservative aside from your abortion view and I largely agree with you And you are completely right, both parties have completely gone to hell, we need some kind of miracle to put us back on track now. Good thread dude!


    I am mortuus, thanatos, the reaper's scythe that's oh so close, the anti-life, and the path you chose. I am death.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WordzMyth View Post
    I've come to realize that my views are primarily conservative when it comes to how my country, America, is ran. But, alot of my views are also very liberal and I find it difficult to side one way or the other. That's not such a bad thing, because I usually don't like picking sides and I'd rather shout obscenities from the sidelines, making all parties involved feel like complete idiots.

    I often envision my life as one of those Robert Downey Jr. movies. Not Ironman, but, y'know, one of those movies where he narrarates the entire thing in some nonchalant, "I really don't care" kind of voice (see 'Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang' or "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints"). This unrealistic way of thinking doesn't make me crazy, simply for the fact that I realize that, 1. I'm not Robert Downey Jr. and 2. It's an odd way to go about things.

    So, on to my Republicrat views.

    I hate when foreigners come to America expecting perfect equality. Sure. You can have the right to walk down the street and live normal, honest lives. But if you come here and don't "speaka dee english", don't expect us to have to put spanish subtitles on our pill bottles so that little Bonfia doesn't swallow 20 candy-coated Advil on accident. If you're gonna live here, learn to speak the language.
    And if you prefer being a muslim and wearing a burka, then cool, I have no problem with that. But don't try and change OUR way of living to suit yours. You want to wear a burka in the work place, then GO WORK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Or work from home. Or hell, Habib Sufar Jafar Shareek Tumbai probably doesn't agree with you working in the first place, so get married to some rich and guy and do nothing. It's all the same to me. But I'm not gonna treat you any different. Express yourself in a different manner if you expect to live here, and don't sue the company in some half-witted 'get-rich-quick-scheme.

    Gays need to get off of their high horses. Yeah, I said it. I understand you like to kiss boys, but stay the **** off of my television when you're doing it. Or at least go to a channel where it's okay. How about the E Network. Chelsea Handler is just gonna make you fun of you later anyway. And, y'know what? I'm gonna laugh when she does it. Not because I'm homophobic. But because I don't have a stick up my ass and I can laugh at another person's expense. I don't care if you like guys, but quit going down on each other on my park benches in my parks. If I can't get a handjob in public, you can't either.

    Abortion isn't always that bad. Maybe the girl was raped. Maybe the girl's like 16 and doesn't FEEL like doing a MTV reality show. Maybe the kid's gonna have severe mental and or physical handicaps that could keep it from living a normal life. The keyword there is SEVERE, though. Just because Andrew may or may not end up being autistic, doesn't mean he can't be happy, so don't whip out the ******l vaccuum prematurely.
    And I'm not talking about the girls that whore themselves out on a day-to-day basis. There should be some kind of "Are You a Whore" test that girls should have to take before getting an abortion. Not sure of that criteria yet, either. But if you can't keep your legs shut, and get pregnant twice a year and YOU'RE not a morman, you just have to learn the hard way, I guess.

    Remind me why it's bad to racially profile terrorists? I'm terrified of planes. I don't plan on EVER getting on one. If I can't get there by car or boat, I'm not gonna go. But if I did happen to get on one and I see a man of middle eastern descent, and he's wearing the whole getup... I'm gonna be wary of the guy. And that's putting it lightly. In my head, I'm gonna be wanting to jump the gun and put the guy in a headlock before he has a chance to reach down and tie his shoes. Because IN MY MIND, the mother****er was going for a BOMB. Does that make me a bad person? No. It makes me a person. And I refuse to feel like an ******* because I'm unsure about the guy that might take me hostage one day.

    This is gonna be ongoing. I like my republicrat views and I'm gonna continue you to post em. Feel free to comment or whatever. I understand not everybody agrees with me on these things and I probably stepped on some toes here... but I don't really care. . I'd enjoy the discussion though.
    1) You also do realize if you come to America illegally, not only do you take our jobs and make us adapt to you (such as now everything must be in spanish and english, and I realize you never mentioned "illegal" but w/e), but you can get away with anything you want. Since you are illegal, you can murder someone and not even get a ticket, much less a night in jail . . .

    2) I don't watch much Television

    3) Unless of rape or similar circumstances, I don't like abortion. In fact, I think I wrote a report on it . . . but anyways, if the kid comes out with disabilities, there are many parents who would take him. That isn't a good reason to murder an unborn child. My best friend has mental disabilities but he's still cool as ****, and another kid in the challenged program that has autism or down syndrome or something like that, is really cool as well . . .

    Besides, that's why God (well, probably not God . . . ) invented condoms and birth control . . . if one fails, you can get Plan B. If you've protected yourself and it still happens, well, then an abortion would be O.K.

    4) :\ no comment

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFCBAND View Post
    1) You also do realize if you come to America illegally, not only do you take our jobs and make us adapt to you (such as now everything must be in spanish and english, and I realize you never mentioned "illegal" but w/e), but you can get away with anything you want. Since you are illegal, you can murder someone and not even get a ticket, much less a night in jail . . .

    2) I don't watch much Television

    3) Unless of rape or similar circumstances, I don't like abortion. In fact, I think I wrote a report on it . . . but anyways, if the kid comes out with disabilities, there are many parents who would take him. That isn't a good reason to murder an unborn child. My best friend has mental disabilities but he's still cool as ****, and another kid in the challenged program that has autism or down syndrome or something like that, is really cool as well . . .

    Besides, that's why God (well, probably not God . . . ) invented condoms and birth control . . . if one fails, you can get Plan B. If you've protected yourself and it still happens, well, then an abortion would be O.K.

    4) :\ no comment
    1. I don't think that's entirely true about not spending a night in jail if they commit murder and ****. I've been in jail with plenty of mexians who were there for drunk driving and other **** and they were telling me how they were waiting on La Migra (Immigration) and they said they were going to have to serve time in Mexico (and they don't get time served for waiting on immigration in the local jail, which is usually alot considering the distance between mexico and north carolina). But yes, they do take away our jobs and it is infuriating.

    2. Okay

    3. Yeah. I understand that there are people who would WANT to take care of the kid, but notice I said SEVERE disabilities. I said that just for the purpose of not having to answer when somebody posts something like "well, what about the kid with one leg... he's still happy". I'm not talkin about the one legged kid OR the autistic kid. I'm talkin about the kid that was born with his heart outside of his chest and would maybe only live 3 weeks max, being hooked up to machines for his short little life. That's ****ed up.

    4. Okay

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFCBAND View Post
    If you've protected yourself and it still happens, well, then an abortion would be O.K.
    If it is acceptable sometimes it has to always be acceptable because no doctor has the right to force information about your private life.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WordzMyth View Post
    1. I don't think that's entirely true about not spending a night in jail if they commit murder and ****. I've been in jail with plenty of mexians who were there for drunk driving and other **** and they were telling me how they were waiting on La Migra (Immigration) and they said they were going to have to serve time in Mexico (and they don't get time served for waiting on immigration in the local jail, which is usually alot considering the distance between mexico and north carolina). But yes, they do take away our jobs and it is infuriating.

    2. Okay

    3. Yeah. I understand that there are people who would WANT to take care of the kid, but notice I said SEVERE disabilities. I said that just for the purpose of not having to answer when somebody posts something like "well, what about the kid with one leg... he's still happy". I'm not talkin about the one legged kid OR the autistic kid. I'm talkin about the kid that was born with his heart outside of his chest and would maybe only live 3 weeks max, being hooked up to machines for his short little life. That's ****ed up.

    4. Okay
    The only reason I disagree with abortion even for these severe cases is because abortion is much more painful than dieing of an usual birth defect, and there are simpler ways of euthanasia that don't involve chopping the kid into pieces with a saw hose. I'd support putting him down with a painless injection, that seems altogether a better idea to me. Other than that I agree with every point you've made.

  12. #12

    Default

    It's difficult for me to take either side in the abortion argument. I understand why both are so vehemently supportive of their side. I think it should be a much more private matter, and there should be a point of no return, but where is the problem. I have some ideas, but I don't feel like typing them all out.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manson7703 View Post
    The only reason I disagree with abortion even for these severe cases is because abortion is much more painful than dieing of an usual birth defect, and there are simpler ways of euthanasia that don't involve chopping the kid into pieces with a saw hose. I'd support putting him down with a painless injection, that seems altogether a better idea to me. Other than that I agree with every point you've made.
    well the only problem with that is, what is it going to do to the mother who has to carry the baby to term and then know it's only gonna be killed shortly thereafter.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WordzMyth View Post
    well the only problem with that is, what is it going to do to the mother who has to carry the baby to term and then know it's only gonna be killed shortly thereafter.
    Death is painful, I understand that and I have a great respect for your view because you've thought it out very well. But as painful as death is, it is a part of life, a death in the family is tragic (even a defected newborn) but like any other death you mourn, have a funeral, and eventually move on. That's pretty much my view.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Moratorium on drilling. Really? Oil spills aren't a natural occurence. They don't happen everyday. But Mr. Sell Us Down the ****ing River is demanding it. How many jobs are you gonna cost, Mr. President?

    This moratorium is supposedly for technicians and specialists to make sure that shut off valves on the oil platforms are working properly. That's awesome. Good job. I totally agree that that is necessary. But can't you do that without the moratorium.

    And people need to quit being so hard on BP. They made a mistake. They owned up to it. They're paying millions of dollars for their mistake (probably billions). Sht happens. Get over it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •